1. The Austrian-made KTM X-Bow GT utilises an Audisupplied 2.0-litre turbo engine and can hit 100km/h in 4.1sec.
2. Aggressive rear-driven Toyota Mark X GRMN belts out 236kW/380Nm. Only sold in Japan and China.
3. Japan’s mid-engined S660 is a lightweight MX-5 mauler. It asks for around only $20K, and an export version is coming.
4. Seat’s Leon Cupra 280 Sub8 set the ’Ring alight in 2014, and we’ve wanted to drive one in Oz ever since.
5. Yes, you can already get a Subaru WRX STi, but the 2.0-litre Japanese version revs harder and has more power.