Lyndon Jay Camden

Your story in issue 390 has a picture of, what you describe as a “King Dick Shifter”.

I have one of those (even though it isn’t identified as such) in my tool kit. I have no idea from the mists of time, as to how I came across this tool, and while it has been cleaned and oiled, and stored well, I only previously assumed it was for square headed bolts. I have enclosed a picture of it, and while it clearly says “British Made” I have no idea as to its brand, but it looks remarkably like the one in your picture. I also am keeping it amongst my “historic tools” collection....